1. physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
2. a distressing sensation in a particular part of the body: a back pain.
3. mental or emotional suffering or torment: I am sorry my news causes you such pain.
4. pains. laborious or careful efforts; assiduous care: Great pains have been taken to repair the engine perfectly. the suffering of childbirth.
5. Informal. an annoying or troublesome person or thing. verb (used with object)
6. to cause physical p
"relievers can be pain."
"guilts can be pain."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.