1. of the nature of or involving gross injury or wrong: an outrageous slander.
2. grossly offensive to the sense of right or decency: outrageous behavior; an outrageous remark.
3. passing reasonable bounds; intolerable or shocking: an outrageous price.
4. violent in action or temper.
5. highly unusual or unconventional; extravagant; remarkable: a child of the most outrageous precocity; a fancy dive performed with outrageous ease.
"somebodies can be outrageous on stages."
"sentences can be outrageous to offences."
"people can be outrageous in/at/on afternoons."
"people can be outrageous over tops."
"people can be outrageous on talks."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.