1. belonging or pertaining to the origin or beginning of something, or to a thing at its beginning: The book still has its original binding.
2. new; fresh; inventive; novel: an original way of advertising.
3. arising or proceeding independently of anything else: an original view of history.
4. capable of or given to thinking or acting in an independent, creative, or individual manner: an original thinker.
5. created, undertaken, or presented for the first time: to give
"rituals can be original in things."
"people can be original in methods."
"wheezes can be original to prints."
"people can be original in senses."
"people can be original in optics."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.