1. the Orient, the countries of Asia, especially East Asia. (formerly) the countries to the E of the Mediterranean.
2. Jewelry. an orient pearl. the iridescence of a pearl.
3. the east; the eastern region of the heavens or the world. verb (used with object)
4. to adjust with relation to, or bring into due relation to surroundings, circumstances, facts, etc.
5. to familiarize (a person) with new surroundings or circumstances, or the like: lectures designed to orient the new studen
"banks can be oriented towards policies."
"solar panels can be oriented to suns."
"runnings can be oriented to suns."
"people can be oriented towards gettings."
"organizations can be oriented to users."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.