1. a globose, reddish-yellow, bitter or sweet, edible citrus fruit.
2. any white-flowered, evergreen citrus trees of the genus Citrus, bearing this fruit, as C. aurantium (bitter orange, Seville orange, or sour orange) and C. sinensis (sweet orange) cultivated in warm countries.
3. any of several other citrus trees, as the trifoliate orange.
4. any of several trees or fruits resembling an orange.
5. a color between yellow and red in the spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength b
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.