1. an evergreen tree, Olea europaea, of Mediterranean and other warm regions, cultivated chiefly for its fruit.
Compare olive family.
2. the fruit of this tree, a small oval drupe, eaten as a relish and used as a source of oil.
3. Also called olive wood. the wood of this tree, valued for ornamental work.
4. the foliage of this tree.
5. a wreath of it.
6. any of various related or similar trees.
7. olive branch.
8. the ocher green or dull yellow green of the unripe olive fruit
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.