adjective, older, oldest or elder, eldest.
1. far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
2. of or relating to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
3. as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
4. having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
5. having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer per
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.