1. a cardinal number, eight plus one.
2. a symbol for this number, as 9 or IX.
3. a set of this many persons or things.
4. a baseball team.
5. a playing card with nine pips.
6. the Nine, the Muses. adjective
7. amounting to nine in number. Idioms
8. dressed to the nines, looking one's best; dressed smartly, splendidly, etc.: All the girls were dressed to the nines for the party.
"times can be nines."
"bars can be nines."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.