1. coming or occurring each night: his nightly walk to the newsstand.
2. coming, occurring, appearing, or active at night: nightly revels.
3. of, relating to, or characteristic of night: the nightly gloom before a storm. adverb
4. on every night: performances given nightly.
5. at or by night: an animal that is seen nightly.
"raids can be nightly."
"bulletins can be nightly."
"rituals can be nightly."
"entertainments can be nightly."
"shows can be nightly."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.