1. the period of darkness between sunset and sunrise.
2. the beginning of this period; nightfall.
3. the darkness of night; the dark.
4. a condition or time of obscurity, ignorance, sinfulness, misfortune, etc.: the long night of European history known as the Dark Ages.
5. (sometimes initial capital letter) an evening used or set aside for a particular event, celebration, or other special purpose: a night on the town; poker night; New Year's Night. adjective
6. of or relating to
"curfews can be night."
"surcharges can be night."
"sisters can be night."
"raids can be night."
"performances can be night."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.