1. near in space, time, or relation: The time draws nigh.
2. nearly; almost; (often followed by on or onto): nigh onto twenty years. adjective, nigher, nighest.
3. near; approaching: Evening is nigh.
4. short or direct: to take the nighest route.
5. (of an animal or vehicle) being on the left side: to be astride the nigh horse.
6. Archaic. parsimonious; stingy. preposition
7. near. verb (used with or without object)
8. Archaic. to approach.
"imports can be nigher."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.