1. an ornamental recess in a wall or the like, usually semicircular in plan and arched, as for a statue or other decorative object.
2. a place or position suitable or appropriate for a person or thing: to find one's niche in the business world.
3. a distinct segment of a market.
4. Ecology. the position or function of an organism in a community of plants and animals. adjective
5. pertaining to or intended for a market niche; having specific appeal: niche advertising. verb (use
"markets can be niche."
"products can be niche."
"strategies can be niche."
"applications can be niche."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.