1. pleasing; agreeable; delightful: a nice visit.
2. amiably pleasant; kind: They are always nice to strangers.
3. characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
4. showing or indicating very small differences; minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
5. minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
"people can be nice to people."
"people can be nice at alls."
"teachers can be nice to people."
"people can be nice in/at/on nights."
"people can be nice in/at/on mornings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.