1. to bite off small bits.
2. to eat or chew in small bites: Give him a graham cracker to nibble on.
3. to bite, eat, or chew gently and in small amounts (usually followed by at): She was so upset she could only nibble at her food. verb (used with object), nibbled, nibbling.
4. to bite off small bits of (something).
5. to eat (food) by biting off small pieces.
6. to bite in small bits: He nibbled each morsel with great deliberation. nou
"sheeps can be nibbling."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.