1. of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
2. of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time; novel: a new concept of the universe.
3. having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
4. unfamiliar or strange (often followed by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
5. having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new
"people can be new to markets."
"people can be new to games."
"people can be new to areas."
"people can be new to places."
"people can be new in areas."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.