1. not taking part or giving assistance in a dispute or war between others: a neutral nation during World War II.
2. not aligned with or supporting any side or position in a controversy: The arbitrator was absolutely neutral.
3. of or belonging to a neutral state or party: neutral territory.
4. of no particular kind, characteristics, etc.; indefinite: a neutral personality that made no impression whatever; a sex-neutral job title.
5. gray; without hue; of zero chroma;
"provinces can be neutrally."
"directors can be neutrally."
"commissions can be neutrally."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.