1. to make neutral; cause to undergo neutralization.
2. to make (something) ineffective; counteract; nullify: carelessness that neutralized our efforts.
3. Military. to put out of action or make incapable of action: to neutralize an enemy position.
4. to declare neutral; invest with neutrality in order to exempt from involvement during a war: to neutralize a city to prevent bombing.
5. to add an acid to a basic solution or a base
"pressures can be neutralized."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.