1. to make neutral; cause to undergo neutralization.
2. to make (something) ineffective; counteract; nullify: carelessness that neutralized our efforts.
3. Military. to put out of action or make incapable of action: to neutralize an enemy position.
4. to declare neutral; invest with neutrality in order to exempt from involvement during a war: to neutralize a city to prevent bombing.
5. to add an acid to a basic solution or a base
"chemicals can be neutralising."
"threats can be neutralising."
"parts can be neutralising."
"wastes can be neutralising."
"resistances can be neutralising."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.