1. to make neutral; cause to undergo neutralization.
2. to make (something) ineffective; counteract; nullify: carelessness that neutralized our efforts.
3. Military. to put out of action or make incapable of action: to neutralize an enemy position.
4. to declare neutral; invest with neutrality in order to exempt from involvement during a war: to neutralize a city to prevent bombing.
5. to add an acid to a basic solution or a base
"strategists can be neutralise for mps."
"emissions can be neutralise."
"rebels can be neutralise."
"phoenixes can be neutralise."
"opponents can be neutralise."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.