1. Grammar. noting or pertaining to a gender that refers to things classed as neither masculine nor feminine. (of a verb) intransitive.
2. Biology. having no organs of reproduction; without sex; asexual.
3. Zoology. having imperfectly developed sexual organs, as the worker bees and ants.
4. Botany. having neither stamens nor pistils; asexual.
5. neutral; siding with no one. noun
6. Grammar. the neuter gender. a noun of that gender. another element marking that gender. an int
"governments can be neutering."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.