1. to lie close and snug, like a bird in a nest; snuggle or cuddle.
2. to lie or be located in a sheltered spot; be naturally or pleasantly situated: a cottage nestling in a pine grove.
3. Archaic. to make or have a nest. to make one's home; settle in a home. verb (used with object), nestled, nestling.
4. to settle or ensconce snugly: He nestled himself into the hay for a short nap.
5. to put or press confidingly or affectionately: S
"ups can be nestled."
"thrifts can be nestled."
"strangelies can be nestled."
"proofs can be nestled."
"people can be nestled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.