1. to lie close and snug, like a bird in a nest; snuggle or cuddle.
2. to lie or be located in a sheltered spot; be naturally or pleasantly situated: a cottage nestling in a pine grove.
3. Archaic. to make or have a nest. to make one's home; settle in a home. verb (used with object), nestled, nestling.
4. to settle or ensconce snugly: He nestled himself into the hay for a short nap.
5. to put or press confidingly or affectionately: S
"people/places/organizations can be nestle."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.