1. brashly presumptuous or insolent; pushy: a nervy thing to say; a nervy trick to pull.
2. having or showing courage; brave or bold: the nervy feats of the mountaineers.
3. strong; sinewy; vigorous: a hard, nervy physique.
4. Chiefly British. straining one's patience or forbearance; trying.
5. nervous; excitable; on edge.
"prices can be nervy after things."
"places can be nervy in stages."
"people can be nervy of times."
"people can be nervy as wildcats."
"markets can be nervy in/at/on mornings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.