1. highly excitable; unnaturally or acutely uneasy or apprehensive: to become nervous under stress.
2. of or relating to the nerves: nervous tension.
3. affecting the nerves: nervous diseases.
4. suffering from, characterized by, or originating in disordered nerves.
5. characterized by or attended with acute uneasiness or apprehension: a nervous moment for us all.
6. having or containing nerves.
7. sinewy or strong.
8. Archaic. vigorous or spirited.
"strategists can be nervousness."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.