1. one or more bundles of fibers forming part of a system that conveys impulses of sensation, motion, etc., between the brain or spinal cord and other parts of the body.
2. a sinew or tendon: to strain every nerve.
3. firmness or courage under trying circumstances: an assignment requiring nerve.
4. boldness; audacity; impudence; impertinence: He had the nerve to say that?
5. nerves, nervousness: an attack of nerves.
6. strength, vigor, or energy: a test of nerve and stamin
"janglings can be nerve."
"problems can be nerve."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.