1. a person who lives near another.
2. a person or thing that is near another.
3. one's fellow human being: to be generous toward one's less fortunate neighbors.
4. a person who shows kindliness or helpfulness toward his or her fellow humans: to be a neighbor to someone in distress.
5. (used as a term of address, especially as a friendly greeting to a stranger): Tell me, neighbor, which way to town? adjective
6. situated or living near another: one of our neighbor nations. v
"people/places/organizations can be neighbour."
"people can be neighbour."
"africans can be neighbour."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.