1. a person who lives near another.
2. a person or thing that is near another.
3. one's fellow human being: to be generous toward one's less fortunate neighbors.
4. a person who shows kindliness or helpfulness toward his or her fellow humans: to be a neighbor to someone in distress.
5. (used as a term of address, especially as a friendly greeting to a stranger): Tell me, neighbor, which way to town? adjective
6. situated or living near another: one of our neighbor nations. v
"states can be neighbor."
"directors can be neighbor."
"payments can be neighbor."
"ordinances can be neighbor."
"makes can be neighbor."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.