1. to pay no attention or too little attention to; disregard or slight: The public neglected his genius for many years.
2. to be remiss in the care or treatment of: to neglect one's family; to neglect one's appearance.
3. to omit, through indifference or carelessness: to neglect to reply to an invitation.
4. to fail to carry out or perform (orders, duties, etc.): to neglect the household chores.
5. to fail to take or use: to neglect no precaution. noun
"works can be neglecting."
"ties can be neglecting."
"matters can be neglecting."
"lines can be neglecting."
"issues can be neglecting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.