1. to pay no attention or too little attention to; disregard or slight: The public neglected his genius for many years.
2. to be remiss in the care or treatment of: to neglect one's family; to neglect one's appearance.
3. to omit, through indifference or carelessness: to neglect to reply to an invitation.
4. to fail to carry out or perform (orders, duties, etc.): to neglect the household chores.
5. to fail to take or use: to neglect no precaution. noun
"sufferers can be neglect by friends."
"sufferers can be neglect."
"policies can be neglect."
"people can be neglect."
"governments can be neglect."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.