1. the act of denying: He shook his head in negation of the charge.
2. a denial: a negation of one's former beliefs.
3. something that is without existence; nonentity.
4. the absence or opposite of something that is actual, positive, or affirmative: Darkness is the negation of light.
5. a negative statement, idea, concept, doctrine, etc.; a contradiction, refutation, or rebuttal: a shameless lie that demands a negation.
"propagandas can be negationist."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.