1. a requirement, necessary duty, or obligation: There is no need for you to go there.
2. a lack of something wanted or deemed necessary: to fulfill the needs of the assignment.
3. urgent want, as of something requisite: He has no need of your charity.
4. necessity arising from the circumstances of a situation or case: There is no need to worry.
5. a situation or time of difficulty; exigency: to help a friend in need; to be a friend in need.
6. a condition marked by the
"supports can be needing."
"cares can be needing."
"solutions can be needing."
"restructurins can be needing."
"policies can be needing."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.