1. in a pleasingly orderly and clean condition: a neat room.
2. habitually orderly and clean in appearance or habits: a neat person.
3. of a simple, pleasing appearance, style, design, etc.: a neat cottage.
4. cleverly effective in character or execution: a neat scheme; a neat solution.
5. Slang. great; wonderful; fine: What a neat car!
6. clever, dexterous, or apt: She gave a neat characterization of the old woman.
7. straight (def 33).
"villas can be neat in scales."
"vegetables can be neat as accounts."
"ties can be neat beneath collars."
"sisters can be neat in habits."
"rooms can be neat as pinnies."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.