1. physically filthy; disgustingly unclean: a nasty pigsty of a room.
2. offensive to taste or smell; nauseating.
3. offensive; objectionable: a nasty habit.
4. vicious, spiteful, or ugly: a nasty dog; a nasty rumor.
5. bad or hard to deal with, encounter, undergo, etc.; dangerous; serious: a nasty cut; a nasty accident.
6. very unpleasant or disagreeable: nasty weather.
7. morally filthy; obscene; indecent: a nasty word.
8. Slang. formidab
"people can be nasty to people."
"humans can be nasty to things."
"weathers can be nasty in/at/on weeks."
"somes can be nasty in/at/on years."
"russians can be nasty to baptists."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.