1. of little breadth or width; not broad or wide; not as wide as usual or expected: a narrow path.
2. limited in extent or space; affording little room: narrow quarters.
3. limited in range or scope: a narrow sampling of public opinion.
4. lacking breadth of view or sympathy, as persons, the mind, or ideas: a narrow man, knowing only his professional specialty; a narrow mind.
5. with little margin to spare; barely adequate or successful; close: a
"volumes can be narrow because of states."
"trades can be narrow with volumes."
"trades can be narrow to politicses."
"taxes can be narrow in applications."
"spreads can be narrow in weeks."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.