1. of, relating to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.
2. expressing or conveying truths or counsel as to right conduct, as a speaker or a literary work.
3. founded on the fundamental principles of right conduct rather than on legalities, enactment, or custom: moral obligations.
4. capable of conforming to the rules of right conduct: a moral being.
5. conforming to the rules of r
"people can be moral in practices."
"supports can be moral."
"values can be moral."
"grounds can be moral."
"obligations can be moral."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.