1. a vocal utterance or series of speech sounds in one unvaried tone.
2. a single tone without harmony or variation in pitch.
3. recitation or singing of words in such a tone.
4. a person who is unable to discriminate between or to reproduce differences in musical pitch, especially in singing.
5. sameness of tone or color, sometimes to a boring degree. adjective
7. consisting of or characterized by a uniform tone of one color: a monotone drape. Compare monochromat
"voices can be monotone."
"truths can be monotone."
"tones can be monotone."
"speeches can be monotone."
"silks can be monotone."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.