1. a communication containing some information, news, advice, request, or the like, sent by messenger, telephone, email, or other means.
2. an official communication, as from a chief executive to a legislative body: the president's message to Congress.
3. Digital Technology. a post or reply on an online message board.
4. the inspired utterance of a prophet or sage.
5. the point, moral, or meaning of a gesture, utterance, novel, motion picture, etc.
6. Computers. a warning, permissi
"systems can be message."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.