1. any knit, woven, or knotted fabric of open texture.
2. an interwoven or intertwined structure; network.
3. any arrangement of interlocking metal links or wires with evenly spaced, uniform small openings between, as used in jewelry or sieves.
4. one of the open spaces between the cords or ropes of a net.
5. meshes. the threads that bind such spaces. the means of catching or holding fast: to be caught in the meshes of the law.
6. Machinery. the engagement of gear teeth.
"squares can be mesh in planes."
"squares can be mesh."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.