1. Geography. a great circle of the earth passing through the poles and any given point on the earth's surface. the half of such a circle included between the poles.
2. Astronomy. the great circle of the celestial sphere that passes through its poles and the observer's zenith.
3. a point or period of highest development, greatest prosperity, or the like.
4. (in acupuncture) any of the pathways in the body along which vital energy flows. adjective
5. of or relating to a meridian.
"corps can be meridian."
"diagnostics can be meridian."
"trusts can be meridian."
"lines can be meridian."
"results can be meridian."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.