1. to refer briefly to; name, specify, or speak of: Don't forget to mention her contribution to the project.
2. to cite formally for a meritorious act or achievement: He was mentioned in dispatches from the war zone. noun
3. a direct or incidental reference; a mentioning: to make mention of a place.
4. formal recognition for a meritorious act or achievement: Her entry in the science competition received a special mention. Idioms
5. not to mention, in additi
"works can be mentioning."
"taxes can be mentioning."
"problems can be mentioning."
"onsets can be mentioning."
"memberships can be mentioning."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.