1. to refer briefly to; name, specify, or speak of: Don't forget to mention her contribution to the project.
2. to cite formally for a meritorious act or achievement: He was mentioned in dispatches from the war zone. noun
3. a direct or incidental reference; a mentioning: to make mention of a place.
4. formal recognition for a meritorious act or achievement: Her entry in the science competition received a special mention. Idioms
5. not to mention, in additi
"names can be mentioned in transcripts."
"names can be mentioned in passings."
"tributes can be mentioned in places."
"tributes can be mentioned in documents."
"problems can be mentioned at ends."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.