1. to refer briefly to; name, specify, or speak of: Don't forget to mention her contribution to the project.
2. to cite formally for a meritorious act or achievement: He was mentioned in dispatches from the war zone. noun
3. a direct or incidental reference; a mentioning: to make mention of a place.
4. formal recognition for a meritorious act or achievement: Her entry in the science competition received a special mention. Idioms
5. not to mention, in additi
"options can be mention in communiques."
"people can be mention."
"treatments can be mention."
"reactions can be mention."
"people/places/organizations can be mention."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.