1. of or relating to the mind: mental powers; mental suffering.
2. of, relating to, or affected by a disorder of the mind: a mental patient; mental illness.
3. providing care for persons with disordered minds, emotions, etc.: a mental hospital.
4. performed by or existing in the mind: mental arithmetic; a mental note.
5. pertaining to intellectuals or intellectual activity.
6. Informal. slightly daft; out of one's mind; crazy: He's mental. noun
7. Informal. a perso
"structures can be mental in terms."
"people can be mental in/at/on yesterdays."
"friends can be mental as hens."
"chains can be mental for whiles."
"healths can be mental."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.