1. to make (something broken, worn, torn, or otherwise damaged) whole, sound, or usable by repairing: to mend old clothes; to mend a broken toy.
2. to remove or correct defects or errors in.
3. to set right; make better; improve: to mend matters. verb (used without object)
4. to progress toward recovery, as a sick person.
5. (of broken bones) to grow back together; knit.
6. to improve, as conditions or affairs. noun
7. the act of mending; repair or improve
"people can be mend."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.