1. something that threatens to cause evil, harm, injury, etc.; a threat: Air pollution is a menace to health.
2. a person whose actions, attitudes, or ideas are considered dangerous or harmful: When he gets behind the wheel of a car, he's a real menace.
3. an extremely annoying person. verb (used with object), menaced, menacing.
4. to utter or direct a threat against; threaten.
5. to serve as a probable threat to; imperil. verb (used without object), menaced, menacing. 6
"families can be menace by lions."
"troops can be menace."
"families can be menace."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.