1. a person, animal, plant, group, etc., that is part of a society, party, community, taxon, or other body.
2. Government. a member of Congress, especially of the House of Representatives. a member of the British Parliament, especially of the House of Commons. any member of a legislative body.
3. a part or organ of an animal body; a limb, as a leg, arm, or wing.
4. Botany. a structural entity of a plant body.
5. the penis.
6. a constituent part of any structural or composite whole, a
"bulletins can be member of services."
"customers can be member."
"countries can be member."
"states can be member."
"cooperations can be member."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.