1. to become liquefied by warmth or heat, as ice, snow, butter, or metal.
2. to become liquid; dissolve: Let the cough drop melt in your mouth.
3. to pass, dwindle, or fade gradually (often followed by away): His fortune slowly melted away.
4. to pass, change, or blend gradually (often followed by into): Night melted into day.
5. to become softened in feeling by pity, sympathy, love, or the like: The tyrant's heart woul
"snows can be melting."
"pots can be melting."
"points can be melting."
"temperatures can be melting."
"ices can be melting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.