1. to become liquefied by warmth or heat, as ice, snow, butter, or metal.
2. to become liquid; dissolve: Let the cough drop melt in your mouth.
3. to pass, dwindle, or fade gradually (often followed by away): His fortune slowly melted away.
4. to pass, change, or blend gradually (often followed by into): Night melted into day.
5. to become softened in feeling by pity, sympathy, love, or the like: The tyrant's heart woul
"ices can be melted inside coatings."
"butters can be melted."
"snows can be melted."
"chocolates can be melted."
"waxes can be melted."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.