1. to become liquefied by warmth or heat, as ice, snow, butter, or metal.
2. to become liquid; dissolve: Let the cough drop melt in your mouth.
3. to pass, dwindle, or fade gradually (often followed by away): His fortune slowly melted away.
4. to pass, change, or blend gradually (often followed by into): Night melted into day.
5. to become softened in feeling by pity, sympathy, love, or the like: The tyrant's heart woul
"baits can be melt in guts."
"troubles can be melt."
"baits can be melt."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.