1. soft, sweet, and full-flavored from ripeness, as fruit.
2. well-matured, as wines.
3. soft and rich, as sound, tones, color, or light.
4. made gentle and compassionate by age or maturity; softened.
5. friable or loamy, as soil.
6. mildly and pleasantly intoxicated or high.
7. pleasantly agreeable; free from tension, discord, etc.: a mellow neighborhood.
8. affably relaxed; easygoing; genial: a mellow teacher who is very popular with her students. v
"stones can be mellowed."
"ways can be mellowed."
"surfaces can be mellowed."
"outs can be mellowed."
"houses can be mellowed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.